Tips of the Trade
Tips of the Trade is our quarterly safety bulletin that’s delivered straight to your email inbox. It contains safety tips that are pertinent to anyone working around electric and natural gas utility lines – whether you use heavy equipment or handheld tools.
Sign up for Tips of the Trade today and begin receiving these critical safety reminders!
- Protecting utilities during heavy construction
- Understanding the tolerance zone
- Five steps for safe demolition or renovation
- Using trenchless technology safely
- Working safely after winter storms
- Safe digging laws
- If you suspect a natural gas leak
- Safe hand-digging practices
- Overhead and underground safety practices
- Be alert for cross bores
- Natural gas pipeline markers
- Don’t rely on your nose alone!