Order worker safety training materials
Provide vital information that every worker must know to stay safe around utility lines.
Worker Beware® booklets (15 in English, 5 in Spanish)
These 8-page booklets feature full-color photos that illustrate key safety tips regarding overhead and underground power lines, excavation, spotter and equipment usage, and natural gas lines.
Worker Safety visor cards (20 in English)
This visor card is kept in your vehicle as a quick reference for preventing accidents around power lines on the job site. It covers how to work safely around overhead and underground lines, and what to do in the event of a power line contact.
1 Worker Beware USB drive (in English and Spanish), which contains:
- Worker Beware video: This video training tool contains the latest, utility-related safety information available and enhances our other program materials. The video is broken into manageable, scenario-specific training modules for your convenience:
- Introduction: Electric & Gas Safety Basics (5 min.)
- Digging & Excavating (14 min.)
- Ladders & Long Tools (8 min.)
- Cranes & Heavy Equipment (8 min.)
- Slideshow: This presentation is designed to enhance your safety meetings by introducing basic safety information to participants before viewing the video. It includes talking points to assist you with each slide.
- Trainer’s guide: This comprehensive guide addresses everything you need to run an effective safety training session, such as learning preferences, room set-up tips, presenter’s notes, and ideas for discussion and activities.
To help you teach employees how to work safely around electric and natural gas lines, we’re pleased to offer you a FREE safety training kit. Simply complete the order form below. Orders are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.* Indicates a required field.